Felt suppliers

Brad Smith bsmith006@sprintmail.com
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 21:54:06 -0500

To All,=20
Today I tuned for a skilled leather craftsman who produces fine gun =
holsters for concealment purposes.=20
He took an interest in my strip mute felt, and asked how he could get =
similar felt.  I am going to give him the names of all the piano supply =
houses to start, but would also appreciate any info you  might have on =
high quality felt suppliers.  He needs felt in some different =
dimensions--thicker than the stock temperment strip, about 3/8" thick, =
and wider 5-8" width.  Density similar to temperment strip.
His catalog of different types of gun holsters is amazing!    He also =
needs to find elastic which is very strong, such as would be used in =
place of a cast on a limb.  Any replies most appreciated.

Brad Smith, RPT
Manchester, NH