A Metalic Buzz

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:33:37 -0600 (CST)

At 10:54 12/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Terry,
>
>You probably have the answer by now, but just in case:
>
>Since you have done some work on the bass bridge, did you by any chance
>break off a drill bit and could a bridge pin be just barely touching the
>broken bit?  Or maybe there's a flake of dried epoxy or glue under the
>bridge apron, just touching the soundboard?

Rob,

No I don't have the answer yet (but wish I did).I didn't break off a drill
bit (thank goodness). I have checked under the apron with a light and
mirror. I can't see anything under there. I'll just keep on trucking. I'll
find it sometime (I hope).

Thanks for your reply. Happy Holidays

Terry

Terry Beckingham