new one/powder post beetles

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:11:18 -0800 (PST)

At 10:45 AM 12/22/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I just bought some malathion about a month ago at hardware store.  No
>problem.  Well... I had to buy a pretty big bottle of the stuff, and the
>mixture is a tablespoon (?) to a gallon.  I used about a teaspoon, so I
>have enough poisen left to wipe out the population of Beijing, and no way
>to dispose of it.  But other than that.....
>
>Ed

Dear Ed,

Check with your disposal company (trash people). Most places (especially in
Oregon) will have a day or two a year to bring in hazardous waste like old
pesiticides and solvents, used batteries, etc.

Good luck. Store it safely.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad that there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to
do today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant