Thanks to David Stanwood and Brad Smtih

David Boyce David@bouncer.force9.net
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:17:02 -0000

Brad,

Thanks for your welcome to the list. And thanks for flattering comments
about Scottishs accent!  Y'know what?  I believe you actually would enjoy
my voice!  For some reason Scots accents seem popular in America, and as it
happens, say it though I do myself, my voice is quite euphonious, and I've
even been known to sing sometimes, though whether that is quite so
euphonious, I won't say. (Bass-baritone, varied repertiore.)

David,
Thanks for mentioning the Stuart Pianos site.  There wasn't one when I
first found out about this maker earlier this year. I had a look.  But of
course, it doesn't give any technical secrets away!  Do you have any
experience of the grand yourself, or have you heard any recordings?
Belinda Webster of Tall Poppies Records (who have recorded the piano)  was
very helpful and pleasant, and sent me a list of recordings present and
future on the piano, and I ordered and very soon got a CD, called "Mere
Bagatelles".
I must say that your own work on touch sounds fascinating.

Best wishes to all,
David.
David@bouncer.force9.net