Stanwood in Switzerland

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:21:26 -0500

At 07:44 AM 12/22/97 -0500, you (I) :-) wrote:
>List,
>I thought you would be interested . . .

Dave has helped me with many an action and has instructed
me on better action performance.  I have not had anything but
praise from my customers when I'm done.  His techniques make
me look_ _ _real_ good.

I simply apply Dave's methods - bang, zoom = hero.

The piano that plays like a truck . . .  now a pleasure.

One 9' American-made piano that hurt my hands from playing
within five minutes, became a joy to play. After only four days
(10+hrs/dy (plane to catch) ) of working on it. I wanted to keep
playing.
Of course most of it comes from diligent action preparation, but
the frosting on the cake is that little, tiny bit of Dave's application
which prompted Keith Jarrett to compliment:

	"Your treatment transformed my piano.
	  It opens the micro-dynamic possibilities..."

Ah yes, those little things which slip through our fingers but
all of sudden, are right there; next to each other  . . .

ok, I'm getting carried away but if you are  looking for that
little _extra_: you know where you can find it.

jjp