Merry Christmas from a new guy on the list (update)- duh!

Nelson and Tracy Denton ndenton434@bigwave.ca
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 13:30:19

At 01:55 AM 12/24/97, I wrote:
>Just wrote to wish you all a...  Snip
>I have a web page @  "  http://www.freeyellow.com/members/radentonson "
>
> which is made up of links to thousands of keyboard musical instrument
>sites around the world.  The page is free for anyone to add to,  so if you
>have any favourite links that i've missed feel free to
>
> E-mail me @    ndenton434@bigwave.ca  with your suggestions.
>
>All the best
>
>Nelson

I've received a couple of e-mails from several sources saying that people
can't' get to my pages.

Oops I just looked carefully and saw that i put  3 lll  's in yellow

darn my eyesight is getting worse all the time.

Try, try again  and keep the faith - freeyellow.com  folks is rather slow
at times and sometimes gives a "site not found" message when it's busy.
My first post to this list and I blow it again  - duh!!

Nelson E. Denton
R. A. Denton and Son
Pipe Organ Builders
Hamilton Ontario Canada