Erard grand

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 13:56:50

>1 3/4 " to 1 7/8" (American).  Most key dip is around 2 1/2".  If aftertouch
>is a problem, try raising the hammer height a bit.
>
>Set your samples and if they work and very consistant, your regulation
will be
>as well.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Dave Peake, RPT
>Portland, OR
>
>Hi Dave.
         It's got to be a typo!  2 1/2" Dip? I wonder if aftertouch would
be a problem? Great for the Jolly Green Giant to play on.
A warm and merry christmas to all, and may the love and joy of the season
be with you all in the coming year.
 We have no snow here on the praries, El Nino is wonderful.
Roger.

Roger Jolly
University of Saskatchewan
Dept. of Music.