Trailer for moving pianos

Nelson and Tracy Denton ndenton434@bigwave.ca
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 02:19:43

A trailer works fine for me in the Organ trade. With pipe organ consoles
and other parts  weighing up to 2000 lbs  one needs a lot of manpower to
move them at times.

One word of caution to any "DO IT YOURSELF" types out their who have never
moved a piano or organ by truck or trailer.

TIE IT DOWN FIRMLY IN PLACE BEFORE YOU DRIVE OFF!!!!!!!	You would not
believe the number of calls I get from people who ask- "Do you fix piano's?
Mine fell out of my pickup truck out on the highway as I went around a
corner."

I actually saw one about a year ago lying on a city street in 100 million
pieces with 2 Saturday afternoon "Piano Movers"  looking rather stunned at
the mess.

Obviously no one ever told them that Newton wrote 3 laws of motion.

Merry Christmas everyone

Nelson E. Denton
R. A. Denton and Son
Pipe Organ Builders