tuning pin query back

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:15:29 -0600 (CST)

>Hmmmm.  a 3" tuning pin?...
>...The extended length was all above the becket .
>     Now,  I am not going out there in the firepit, and sift through the ashes
>where the pinblock was burned, unless somebody tells me that they really need
>about a dozen of these long pins.
>Regards,
>Ed Foote

That's neat to know of such a thing, Ed.  However, the extended length
would have to be the part that went into the pin block.  And I would be
wanting more than a dozen.  Thank goodness I won't be the one that tells
you *that I really need these long pins* of yours.  Just had this image of
a person out there in the firepit, sifting through the ashes...

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731