Mylar

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 21:15:22 -0500

Glen,
Just make a pattern for string length. When it is time for pin placement
use a thread. Loop one end for the hitch pin and have some hold the
other end over the agraffe hole. If there is one one else, tape it on the
agraffe and mark the bridge under the line. Punch the marks with an awl
and drill for the pins. This will give you the proper sidebearing.

I do not want to duplicate any 'mistakes' made during manufacture.

Jon Page