Conover Cable revisited

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:14:24 -0700

It wasn't long ago we were discussing Sam's Club and Conover Cable.  Well
the Sam's club near me gave up.  They have one in the back ( I suspect it is
the same ONE),  in the closeout area with a price of $999 on it.  I have a
couple of people who have asked me to look out for cheap consoles for them.
They were thinking used below $1000.  Here is a new console for just that!
I think I'm going to suggest they buy it!!  I think that's a heck of a deal.
If I didn't have a grand sitting in my shop, tying up my space and cash, I
would buy it, clean it up inside and sell it for a few bucks more!

Glenn.