SAT II

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:54:54 -0700

I have an SAT II that I purchased just last June.  I am planning on
upgrading to an SAT III.  They were supposed to be ready by now but I just
talked to Paul and they are now pushed back until Feb. or so.

I can send my SAT II back for full credit minus $25 (or less because of this
new delay) per month since I bought it.  Everyone is eligible for this but
you can see how quick $25 eats up if you didn't buy your SAT II recently.

Here is the point of my post:  I can send the unit back and lose only $150
to $200 max.  If someone is shopping for an SAT II then I would be happy to
sell it at this same amount off of the new price.  It is an SAT II in new
condition.  I've so far only charged it once (it comes charged).  I am a
part time tuner so that is why it got so little use.  I have all 208
memories (an extra charge when you buy one).

I know this is a high price for the used market but if someone were shopping
for a new one then it might make sense to consider mine.  Paul has assured
me they will not be reducing the price of the II for a long time, if ever.

email private if interested.

rockymtn@sprynet.com

Glenn.