moving a Stienway Grand

Don Rose drose@dlcwest.com
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 19:23:17 -0600

Hi all,

Had a really close call at an work last year. Someone tried to use a fork
lift under the carriage of a D. It bent the carriage and the piano nearly
fell. I was not in attendance to diswade them.

I would recommend a ramp that can be "knocked down" quickly and easily.

Regards, Don Rose (drose@dlcwest.com)