List back up (was Re: Next Quiz)

Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:52:41 -0800

Newton,

Once again, youth is wasted on the young.

After sending out that graduate-level sostenuto procedure, please allow me
to suggest that you keep a complete hot spare - computer, modem, whatever -
up and running at all times.

Best.

Horace

At 08:53 PM 1/31/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Our modem died and before I could get a new one and get it configured my 15
>year old daughter, Portia, came to me and informed me rather frustringly that
>she was suffering from mail(male) withdrawal.  Double meaning intended.
>	Newton
>	nhunt@jagat.com

Horace Greeley

"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history"

			- George Bernard Shaw

Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu
voice mail: 415.725.9062