PTQ

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 15:33:06 +0000

Dear André,

Sorry in the delay of getting back to you, snowed under with work at
this end.  I supposed its better than been quiet just think of the tax I
will pay at the end of the year :-(.

You will have to email the editor for the moment, even though the
publisher is on the net.   They haven't got their act together regarding
subscriptions by email.

The editors name is Henry and he can be reached at: hbj@cableinet.co.uk

Kind regards,

Barrie.

In article <199701312315.AAA08630@mail.euronet.nl>, "Oorebeek A."
<oorebeek@euronet.nl> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |