I've commited every sin!

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@blue.georgian.net
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 23:41:26 -0500 (EST)

Egad, what evil lurks in the heart of every man (oops ) person.

I too must confess that I  harboured a secret wish....  to burn a piano, in the
interests of science, of course,  to see if it would actually implode from the
tension. To this end, I had the opportunity to do this very deed this summer
past at my cottage with an old clunker well past repair.  I scavenged as many
parts as were useable, and then accompaied by a bag of marshmellows, and the
hoots of a few neighbours, we set it ablaze......disappointing to say the least.
 There were a few pops and twangs as the strings let go, but very little else.
I repainted the plate, and it now is a very distinctive lawn ornament in front
of my home.

What next...
Jim

		         Jim Kinnear, I.P.T.