Drop Action Removal

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 19:42:21 -0600

The wood strips to hold the rods of a drop action work fine.  I use masking
tape running to the action brackets or hammer rail and selected rods to
hold the strips in place.  If a wood strip is not available, perhaps a
telescoping round curtain rod from a five
and dime store would suffice.  They are expandable to the exact length and
light. Secure with masking tape or cloth ties. Could also be used for
holding down hammers when transporting a grand action.

Richard Moody