A Test Question

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 22:10:32 -0800

Randy Potter wrote:

> 10. First, I look at it

Thanks Randy,

A great analysis!  Much more thorough than what I was thinking of!  I
particularly like the part about flicking your Bic.  I'm a non-smoker
and up til now I was making a trip to the car for the heat gun!  One of
the things, that nobody has picked up on so far in this thread is the
implications of a flat pitched, unstruck string in regard to conflicting
sympathetic harmonics with other notes in the scale.  With two of three
notes in this condition and the pedal down, you can get some real
zingers in the tenor or upper bass.

Keep up the good work!

Warren

--