Forwarded message

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 07:14:19 -0500 (EST)

Dear all,
With permission and with much regret, I am sharing the following:
Gina

<Dear friends,

<I'm writing to let you know that I have resigned from PTG. I have thought
<carefully about it for almost a year, and have made a firm decision. I guess
the
<short answer as to why is that I'm burned out from trying too hard,
investing
<too much hope, and finally realizing the organization's limits. I have
<benefitted tremendously from PTG, but feel I've repaid my debt and now wish
<invest myself in my own life and business. I value my many good friendships
in
<PTG, and will continue to attend conferences, share information with fellow
<technicians, and be a part of the piano industry.

<Bill Spurlock>>