Kawai tuning

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 20:49:34 +0000

>Bolts that hold the plate down?   Hmm that couldn't have any thing to do
>with false beasts due to strings rising on the brigde pins, could it?    =
Do
>you take bearing measurements in that case.  How is the bearing then?
>
>Richard The Curious

So, Richard the Curious,
Just a little note about this Kawai
Through my training at Yamaha, I have learned to do the following =
(when executing a thorough job) : Tighten all action screws, tighten =
all frame screws and bolts, tighten strings on hitch pins and =
bridges, make a complete regulation, tuning and voicing.
In this case, nothing of the above mentioned has ever been done.
And that's why I wrote this in my email.
I hope this satisfies your curiosity and brings you in a good Moody!

BTW How are you doin!

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Andr=E9 Oorebeek