Kawai tuning

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 20:20:52 +0000

Dear colleagues,
I have a question.
Again it concerns the wordwrap to 70 characters.
Recently, some colleagues have complained about this and
I really do not know what to do about it.
This is of course not a piano technical matter but on the other hand,
we are talking about sending email to the list.

I have an apple comp. and my emailer is Claris emailer and it works =
fine.
There is NO possibillity in this program to change the amount of
characters, that's for sure.
Maybe there is a whiz kid .....

And about those coils, leveling and tightening..I just forgot to
mention it (shit happens). I am still only a human nerd.
But I lost some points there and now I will have a sleepless night...

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Andr=E9 Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands