"double striking" problem

Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:13:01 -0800

Barrie,

That'l learn you to ignore the obvious.  Remind me to tell you about
forgetting to put the screws back into a Baldwin pedal lyre once...

With a plastic straw involved, are you sure you weren't dealing with a
Yamaha concert grand model harpsichord?

(I make the leetle joke, yes?)

Horace

P.S. - Avery,

	Two things finally emerged from the swampy recesses of what passes for my
mind:

		1.- What's the radius on the hammer tails?

		2.- Any humidity variations which might have accounted for a very slightly
			different tension on the rep. spring?

I know, I know - back to my cave.

HG

Horace Greeley

"Great ideas have always encountered violent opposition from
	mediocre minds."

		Albert Einstein

Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu