FREE FALLING FALLBOARD

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 05:52:22 -0700 (MST)

	Jim,

	I am as pleasant and helpful to my customers as I know how to be
but I do not give them a choice about pitch raising. When I give an
estimate of the cost, I simply include the pitch raising as a matter of
course. To give them a choice about the pitch raise, is about the same as
a car mechanic giving you a choice about how much oil he should put in
during an oil change.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta