SAT-less !!!!!

Thu, 13 Feb 1997 18:34:20 -0800

Keith,

Father!?!?!?!?!?!

A late and dear friend was once address by the eldest of his _several_
offspring by the following one Christmas:

		"Dear Aged One and Father of Many Children,".

My single Opus (and, therefore, Magnum) is now 19 going on 37.  With each
passing day, I can more fully understand Sean Connery's remark to Harrison
Ford -

		 "But, you left just as you were getting interesting..."

As to yours - well, confessional is Saturdays, between 3:30 and 4:15.

Best.

Horace

At 08:13 PM 2/13/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>Keith,
>>
>>And to think of all the money I've saved by not buying even one!
>>
>>Horace
>
>Dear Horace,
>
>I can understand your position, and because of that, I easily agree with
>your point of view.
>
>However, now that you've mentioned it, money that is, I just think of all I
>have earned because of one, not to mention all the other positive things
>that have been mentioned over the past many months that come along with
>those earnings.
>
>Nevertheless, just one of those beautiful mysteries of life...to each
>his/her own.  Aren't we the lucky ones!
>
>Thank you, Father.
>
>Keith A. McGavern
>kam544@ionet.net
>Registered Piano Technician
>Oklahoma Chapter 731
>Piano Technicians Guild
>Oklahoma Baptist University
>Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Horace Greeley

"Great ideas have always encountered violent opposition from
	mediocre minds."

		Albert Einstein

Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu