price suggestions--9' Mehlin 1924

Thu, 13 Feb 1997 19:44:55 -0800

Steve,

twisted bunch!

</fontfamily></excerpt><<<<<<<<

My God, he's found us out!

PS Any personal replies will be welcomed as well, but I'm going to let my
mail pile up for a few days while on an organ tuning trip.

</fontfamily></excerpt><<<<<<<<

Boy, does that explain a lot, or what?

_this_ list? ......Hummm. Now if I can just get a decent 8' (Skinner)
Diapason sound out this old upright......

</fontfamily></excerpt>

Personally, I prefer a Casavant - one with about 7" on it.

On the other hand, the old Mortons weren't too bad either...especially if
played alot in keys like C, F, Bb...

baDUM!

I like the old Mehlins.  Good designs.  Good sound.  Quality
construction.  Somehow "Gee, Dad, it's a Mehlin" just wasn't catchy
enough...

Best.

Horace

Horace Greeley