Kawai tuning

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 01:14:30 -0500

Oorebeek A. wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
> I have a question.
> Again it concerns the wordwrap to 70 characters.
> Recently, some colleagues have complained about this and
> I really do not know what to do about it.
> This is of course not a piano technical matter but on the other hand,
> we are talking about sending email to the list.
>
> I have an apple comp. and my emailer is Claris emailer and it works fine.
> There is NO possibillity in this program to change the amount of
> characters, that's for sure.
> Maybe there is a whiz kid .....
>
> And about those coils, leveling and tightening..I just forgot to
> mention it (shit happens). I am still only a human nerd.
> But I lost some points there and now I will have a sleepless night...
>
> Friendly Greetings from:
>
> CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
> André Oorebeek
> Amsterdam, the Netherlands
> email address: oorebeek@euronet.nl
>
> ‰ Where Music is no harm can be ‰

Andre',
	Sorry about the complaint. I'll just have to remember to set mine to
wrap the incoming characters when I see the headers for your posts.
	No points were lost. As it was posted this problem really does not
exist with the Yamaha line, or at least the instances are very low. This
is where your bulk of experience is right?--

				GReg