speed tuning

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 00:19:18 -0600

Barrie Heaton wrote:

> In article <19970212.223317.10038.2.Lesbart@juno.com>, Leslie W Bartlett
> >and with the sharper blows of the bonker, I think my tunings stabilize
> >better.
> >
> Hi Leslie,
>
> What is a bonker? is this a slang word for something I've mist
>  or is it some new tool I am missing out on.

Barrie,
I can't wait to hear Les's explanation of a "bonker."  It's his
invention, but I have the only other one currently in existance.

What he probably won't tell you is, while we were in school together, he
held the record for broken keys. . . . .but the string tension is
definately equalized.  Oh yeah, he set the record BEFORE he invented the
"bonker."  Now he can really deliver a test blow.

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter