Double posting (was Re: "double striking" problem)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:01:30 -0600

=D6sten, Ilvey, Horace & any others,

   Sorry about the double posting. I don't "think" I posted twice. I also
use Eudora. I received Jim, Sr's post about my problem twice! Did any of
you?
   Has this type of thing happened before on my posts?

Avery