Stories (was Re: spinet repitition problems)

Fri, 14 Feb 1997 16:54:03 -0800

Avery,

Thanks.

I don't know about writing.  Somehow it loses something in the translation.

We'll see.

In any event, it is the personal rewards that make life worthwhile.  The
rest is, well, the rest, inspite of what they teach in MBA school.

Horace

At 03:41 PM 2/14/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Horace,
>
>   Don't ever apologize for stories like that. It's things like that that
>make the kind of work we have chosen to do rewarding. Personally, that is,
>not professionally.

Horace Greeley

"Duct tape is like the Force.  It has a light side, a dark side,
	and it holds the Universe together...:

			-	Carl Zwanzig
Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu