SAT loaner

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 20:50:39 -0800

Jim wrote:

> Dear Warren:
>
> This morning I tried to send you a note offering my second SAT for
> a short period.  When will your friend be sending his SAT in for
> repairs?
>
> Jim Coleman, Sr.

Jim, I just found out from my partner that there was nothing wrong with
his SAT, it was operator trouble!  He had lowered the string tension to
work on some stripped plate screws and some how set the SAT to a partial
instead of correct pitch and wound up not only way flat, but not getting
good light patterns to tune by!  (Imagine that!)  I really do appreciate
your offer and since I plan to have my SAT upgraded with a MIDI board
probably this Fall, I'd surely like to take a rain check on it then!

I'm planning be in Orlando to listen to your "Tune-Off".  See Ya then!

Warren
--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net