Off Topic,

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:52:42 +0000

Members of the list seemed to have problems with double copies of posts.
I apparently seem to have the reverse at present, my software displays
the list serve emails as a news group, and is advising me that there are
missing articles.  This apparently ihas only ocurred since Thursday,
some articles have eventually turned up late.  However, some are still
missing.

Has anyone else experienced this? or is BYU routing them via Timbuck
Two.

Barrie.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |