SAT-less !!!!!

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:47:52 +0000

Dear Waren,

Yes ythe top treble is where I fall down as well, I tend to hit the
notes a little faster and softer and then use a test blow to check for
stability.  However, £1500.00 does sound a lot of money to cure a minor
irritation

Barrie.

In article <33054B80.4B66@communique.net>, Warren Fisher
<fish@communique.net> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |