thanks to Christ accross the river.

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:58:51 -0700 (MST)

>We shall refrain from discussing PTG issues on this list.  If you are
>interested in Guild politics and issues, there is a specific list for
>that purpose at ptg-l@prairienet.org.
>
>Again, my apoligies if I offended you.
>
>Danny Moore
>Houston Chapter

Dan,

        Thanks,  I needed that.  I guess I am too sentimental....  But is
was humourous  and I am scrambling for business, so you hit the nail on the
head.  Fortunately I have JC as a mentor here just accross the river,  not
Jesus Christ so if there is ever there is a problem he and the list are
there.  Christ is not restricted in that way.

        Eventhough I have not met you yet, you are all my friends in
responding to problems the way friends do.

        Still I would like to meet Steve Fairchild....

Thanks, Eliot

G. Eliot Lee
Phoenix, AZ
elee@amug.org
(602) 957-1711
"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides
you too."  - P.R. Sarkar