the fallen board

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 22:09:33 +0000

To some colleagues,
I say to you... let us not fight over words.
Be patient and wise, stop bickering, or else someone gets hurt, feels =
bad... and what for ?
Indeed, try to remember that this list is for piano technical stuff =
and (as far as I know) for nothing else.
As a fanatical foreign subscriber (I like it so much) I vote for the =
following :

Technical answers and questions are OK
Personal things should remain personal and are not OK (religious, =
poetry, literature, hobbies etc)
One-line remarks like" yeah Jerry, you're right"! are not OK

If somebody now feels angry or insulted by my remarks, well..so tell =
me and I will shut up, but I just would like us to avoid trouble or =
further verbal skirmishes (?)

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Andr=E9 Oorebeek