Wasted Bandwidth ?

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:48:48 -0500 (EST)

List;
 The fourth biggest lie in the world is "I don't agree with what you say, but
I will defend until death your right to say it."
Lighten up, enjoy life, and ignore that which you find to be infantile.
 Nough said.
On a different note, re: my request for assitance on bookkeeping methods. To
this point I have received responses from well over 10% of list subscribers.
My sincere Thanks to all those who have responded. This sampling more than
makes up a statistically  reliable sampling of available subscribers and will
add to the article. Thanks to all who have participated and I will continue
to add to the data from those who might wish to add to it. I will post a
synopsis of the data in a few days.
 With Gratitude.
 Jim Bryant (FL)