Fallboard Locks

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:01:04 -0800

Charles K. Ball wrote:

> Dear Horace,

> Perhaps you could find an electronic group of classical scholars who will
> be better able to converse with you on your own terms.  Surely that would
> be more challenging for you, and would mollify those who have raised these
> questions as well.

Thanks Charles!

Well said.  I just spent 15 minutes reading, then trashing those posts. This is not the
place.  Would you all like to read my posts about Amillennialism Today, how 'bout
Dispensationalism, or earwax - there's a good one!!
 I've got a one man service business with a wife and three kids under 7.  I don't have
time.  If I did and was interested, I'd look elsewhere (where it belongs). SPARE ME!!

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter