Fallboard Locks (HG)

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:17:27 -0800

Danny Moore Wrote;

> Perhaps I am merely defending Horace's right to be wrong, or perhaps we
> all need to learn a little more tolerance and a little more restraint.
> In any case, the reality is that there are many subscribers who share
> friendship and deep personal relationships.  It is to be expected that
> conversation will drift, hopefully we will be able to keep it under
> control without damaging relationships we have not yet made.
> > >
> Danny Moore
> Houston Chapter

Danny- I see your point.  My disagreement is that when their "conversation drifts", it
should drift to another e-mail address.  They should consider others.  That's why it
offends others.  Simple... I too, believe that it will water down this list's original
purpose/intent.  I have already noticed (in the last three months) non-participation of
good techs who were once on this list regularly.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter