Tech hints

Lee Sankey LSankey@swbell.net
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:31:38 -0600

------------2DAF26D311AD0

David,

Try using a heavy bottom shot glass for your glue mixture. Its weight
will keep it on the bottom of your glue pot and you can remove it and it
will retain the heat for a while. These shot glasses have a somewhat
rectangular bottom with a thicker amount of glass.

I suppose you could also use it for holding bourbon for treating
vertigree. There even may be other uses. Sort of a muli-purpose
container.

Lee Sankey
lsankey@swbell.net

------------2DAF26D311AD0

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>David,</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Try using a heavy bottom shot glass for your glue mixture. Its weight
will keep it on the bottom of your glue pot and you can remove it and it
will retain the heat for a while. These shot glasses have a somewhat rectangular
bottom with a thicker amount of glass.&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>I suppose you could also use it for holding bourbon for treating vertigree.
There even may be other uses. Sort of a muli-purpose container.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Lee Sankey</DT>

<DT>lsankey@swbell.net&nbsp;</DT>

</BODY>