Maps

Don Rose drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 02:28:50 -0600

Hi Barry,

At 11:17 PM 2/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>A few more tips on maps.
>
>My road maps, I sectioned them off, cut them up and thermoformed them.
>This has the advantage that you are only handling a 12 by 6 inch map and
>with the thermoform on you can use a marker to hilight where you are
>going.

<snip>

I just do a "Perly's guide" for each new customer and store it along with
the rest of the information about a particular client

i.e. to get to my home in Regina
s Albert e Gordon Rd. s Grant Rd. ne corner yellow house side entrance piano
in basement. (Actually NOT in basement was just for demo purposes. lol)

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com
3004 Grant Rd.