I scream for Icecream!

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:28:51 +0000

>	Keeping score in the non-technical areas is not easy, but it is still
>simple. For an "issue" to become an "aggravation", or vice versa, involves
>an interpretation of actions or words that suggests a disparity with our
>own established values. That's really quite simple. Note:"interpretation".
>When one person questions an others' statements or actions, he or she is
>asking "What's the score?" When the action or statement is just =
criticized,
>it's more like "Here's the score, as I see it!"

Hello Guy,

I have a question.
After having carefully read your words, I am still wondering:
If I have an urge to communicate to the subscribers of the list, it =
is an expression of my personality, my ego, to either "ask" for a =
solution for a technical problem, or, to "give" an advice.
In the first case "I want" to know something, so I ask. In the second =
case "I want" to share my "experience" so I give.
In both cases  the "I" scores, this is in the nature of our being, we =
are islands in development and
to gain more we must "score".
After having said this, "I" wonder: what > exactly < is "your" point?

(Since the original email from Guy appeared on the List, in relation =
to piano technicians, I suppose I dare to put this back on the list. =
If not..warn me.
what exactly is  your point?

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE