Tech hints

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 15:04:10 -0500 (EST)

I'd surely be interested in any info you get on the glue situation.  I
dislike hide glue immensely, just because it stinks, and will go to great
lengths not to use it.  Also, I am NOT doing concert level work, so don't
have to be quite the purist.............

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com