The Pianotech List

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 15:10:44 -0600 (CST)

>Hi all!
>Les is quite right (re: his post "Pianotech
>Participation").  As most all are aware, this list was
>originally conceived to be for College and University
>technicians.  At the same time though, we thought that
>excluding anyone else who works on pianos would be
>severely limiting.  All are welcome....
>
>Vince Mrykalo
>BYU Piano Technician

=46YI:

One other thing that has been overlooked and not mentioned in this thread
which is extremely important.  The College and University Technicians
(CAUT) is currently one of many Standing Committees of the Piano
Technicians Guild (PTG).   In other words CAUT had its beginnings and
endorsement from an approval and vote from an official Council meeting of
the PTG, and its existence is therefore sanctioned by PTG.

 Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731