Maps

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 21:56:02 -0700

At 05:29 PM 2/23/97 +0000, Barrie wrote:

>>I've been experimenting with scanning maps into the computer, which I

>Is This not a bit disk hungry way to do it?

Does it really matter these days? Two gigabyte hard drives are cheap and
store a LOT of info!

Mind you, with Win95 that gets chewed up pretty fast... B-})

re: hide glue:

>I should have pointed out this was a long time ago and I think modern
>Animal glue is screened for bugs

I hope so... It's bad enough having to cope with the field mice, let alone
having to deal with glue too...

>ARRRR another translation mix up I associate titebond with contact
>adhesive and a powdered form of apoxy resin you add water to.

hehehe... don't you just love the English language?

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com