Unsubbing

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:39:21 -0600

Horace,

   Please reconsider!!! First Bill Spurlock, then Jim Bryant and now
Horace. DAMN IT, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST USE THE DELETE KEY, INSTEAD OF
BITCHING, IF
THEY DON'T LIKE SOMETHING BEING POSTED. (Capitals & language intended).
   I didn't understand the Latin either, so I just deleted it and kept
reading. Jim had already apologized for posting a personal message,
ACCIDENTALLY, to the list. How many more are going to unsubscribe before
this *@#$ stops.
   Flame away, I'm ready!

Avery (hitting the send button with no small amount of irritation & anger!)

>Please send direct to me @ the signature below, as I will be joining Jim
>Bryant in unsubscribing after checking this weekends offerings.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Horace

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music