Research

LTpianoman@aol.com LTpianoman@aol.com
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 02:07:56 -0500 (EST)

> If you want to be read and have
>  your opinions seriously considered, please stick to topics that are of
>  interested to most of the pianotech readers.
>if you clutter the list with personal notes, people will be very tempted to
just hit
the delete key when they see your name.

Maybe it's just me, but a research project that involves piano techs interest
me....how about anybody else? I don't see why there has to be animosity (sp)
between professionals just because our perceptions of the "way it should be"
happen to clash. We should respect each others opinions and be flexible...and
then maybe we can focus on what this list is really for...PROMOTING KNOWLEGE
AMONG PIANO TECHNICIANS, whether or not it is in the correct form.  I'm sure
someone will have some negative thing to say about this posting but I'm
posting it anyway and your negative opinion is as welcome as a positive one.
Jim Bryant...please stay!!!! I've learned a lot from your postings as did so
many others. And I will NEVER hit the delete key when I see your name!

L. Trischetta, Pa.