Research

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 02:23:33 -0600

LTpianoman@aol.com wrote:

> Maybe it's just me, but a research project that involves piano techs interest
> me....how about anybody else?

Yes, of course...but it should be the final tabulation and results of
the research that interest us.
Each....individual.....response.....is......rather......tiresome for
each of us to have to read.  Jim Bryant realized this and, to his
credit, apologized for personally thanking a few people for their
that way.

> Jim Bryant...please stay!!!! I've learned a lot from your postings as did so
> many others.

Obviously, many of us feel this way.  I hope Jim is still with us,
stronger than ever.  Now let's get back to talking about pianos.  I just
can't learn enough about Pin Block Dope!  {;->

Joel Rappaport
Round Rock, Texas