SAT Cozy - blantant commercial

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:29:44 -0500

Dear Friends,

Those of you who stopped by the Inventronics booth may have seen a prototype
of a padded canvas cozy (protective cover) for the Sanderson AccuTuner.

After much delay it is now available for $35 dollars (US) which, for a time,
includes shipping.

This is a black padded canvas which wraps around the SAT, leaving a 1/8"
over hang at the sides to protect the corners.  The closure is Velcro and
has a strap which goes around the SAT left to right and will act as a
carrying handle.

This is something I have wanted for many years and finally got the courage
to have made.  I have 31 in stock at this time, and according to how they
sell I will have more made when these run low.

If you are interested please send a check for $35 (US) to:

                Newton J. Hunt
                74 Tunison Road
                New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1656
                908-545-9084