CYA

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:38:25 -0500

Dear Friends,

I wish to announce that I am no longer at Rutgers.  Tuesday the movers pick
up all my tools, equipment, supplies and parts and dropped them (one bench
literally) in my garage.

For several weeks I have been working on building an attic in the garage
which provides some 14'x16' of storage room.

The garage is a single car affair, not like the double I had in Dallas, and
Jean insists that the car has a pleace to sleep at night.

It will be a tight squeeze, but I can do it after getting organized.

At the present time I am out on sick leave and am applying for disability
and social security until such time as there is a cure for fibromylgia and
cronic fatigue syndorme.

I will continue to contribute to this list even though I am no longer a
college or university technician.

Please make note of my new address --  nhunt@jagat.com

I wish to thank those who have supported my all along with my problems with
my health and with the university.

No there but not gone.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com