CA glue

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 19:14:36 -0500 (EST)

Jim Geiger, my teacher advocates CA glue without removing the pin.  I
tried that on a Brambach grand which had been restrung some ten years
ago, but which at my first tuning, had about five pins in a row which
wouldn't hold pitch.  As a first step I used the thin CA glue, and it has
held for a couple of years now.

les

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG