Site-O-Tuner Question

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:38:28 -0800

>Can anybody tell me if a Site-O-Tuner can be used to (fine) tune an
>accordion? Someone is interested in one that I have for sale and I couldn't
>answer that question for him. Any input would be appreciated.
>
>Larry T.,Pa Chapter
>LTpianoman@aol.com

I can't think of a more appropriate use for either instrument.

Eric Leatha, RPT
Portland, OR
tunrboy@teleport.com
"The Buddha, the Godhead, is just as at home in the circuits of a computer
or the action of piano as on the top of a mountain or the petals of a Lotus
flower."
-Robert Persig (freely interpreted by undersigned)